[R-sig-DB] Netezza

Bill Zanine wz@n|ne @end|ng |rom u@@|bm@com
Thu Jan 22 21:36:07 CET 2015

Davor Turkalj <davor.turkalj using ...> writes:

> Good day,
>
> I am using R to do some time sires analysis and data forecast. So fare
> have used csv data as source but would like to use Netezza db. Is
there a
> way to connect R to Netezza?
>
> Thank you,
> Davor Turkalj

IBM provides several interfaces to use R with Netezza, to include
running R within the appliance.

These are provided for free under GPL. Originally it was only available
via Revolution for a fee, but that changed over 1 year ago.

You must register with IBM Developerworks (www.ibm.com/developerworks).

Once registered you can download the software and installation
directions.

(http://ibm.co/XOC1q3)

On this wiki (under the How To section), there are several documents and
labs regarding the use of R with Netezza.

Bill