[R-sig-DB] new package

James David Smith j@me@@d@v|d@@m|th @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 25 18:52:55 CEST 2014

Hi Tim,

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the community. I use R to
interact with PostgreSQL quite alot, so I've just been glancing at the
manual you've wrote. Nice work. I wonder though - what would you say
are the main advantages of using this over something like RPostgreSQL
which I use at the moment?

Cheers

James