[R-sig-DB] RpgSQL/RJDBC(?) on R15.2(64) Win7 throws can't find .verify.JDBC.result

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothend|eck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Feb 7 06:20:55 CET 2013

I was wondering if you could use RPostgreSQL instead of RpgSQL?

RpgSQL was written to support cross platform PostgreSQL at a time that
RPostgreSQL did not have that capability but now that RPostgreSQL
works on all platforms (as far as I know) it does have the benefit of
not needing Java.  If there is a general feeling that RPostgreSQL is
sufficient I was thinking I could retire RpgSQL.

Let me know.

Regards.

email: ggrothendieck at gmail.com