[R-sig-DB] SOS! R Console crashed after loading RODBC... Update: Re: How to set up RODBC? Diff between R Console and RStudio?

Paul Gilbert pg||bert902 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 28 02:37:23 CEST 2012

If they are both installed, I think they are in directories like
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/ and /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/. If they are not
both installed, then that could not be the problem. Try
   locate libodbc.so
to see what you have installed.