[R-sig-DB] append=TRUE, overwrite=FALSE ignored in dbWriteTable

Tomoaki NISHIYAMA tomo@k|n @end|ng |rom kenroku@k@n@z@w@-u@@c@jp
Thu Oct 27 01:41:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

Can you tell the PostgreSQL driver version?

BTW,
dbWriteTable(con, "region_subgroup_mktseg", results_tograph,  append=TRUE)
should work without prior check for dbExistTable.
--
Tomoaki NISHIYAMA

Advanced Science Research Center,
Kanazawa University,