[R-sig-DB] RSQLite, segfault in dbGetPreparedQuery() when bind.data is bad

Seth Falcon @eth @end|ng |rom u@erpr|m@ry@net
Mon Oct 24 07:12:42 CEST 2011

For the archives...

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 10:49 PM, Seth Falcon <seth using userprimary.net> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I found a bug in the handling of the parameter bindings that prevented
> a missing binding from being raised as an error.  I have put together
> a preview of the fix which you can download and install here:
>
>    unofficial non-release for testing:
>    http://userprimary.net/software/RSQLite_0.9-5.tar.gz
>
> Can you give this version a try?  I would be interested to see if this
> fix also addresses your other issue.

A new version of RSQLite is on CRAN which I believe fixes the issue
discussed in this thread.  Also includes version 3.7.8 of SQLite.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | @sfalcon | http://userprimary.net/