[R-sig-DB] dbWriteTable of RPostgreSQL can't insert data into PostgreSQL Server.

Wed Feb 9 04:24:47 CET 2011

On 9 February 2011 at 10:29, Xiaobo Gu wrote:

| > | But we can't access google groups in China because of government policies.
| >
| > This particularly list is now shadowed at Gmane at
| >
| >    http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.rpostgresql
| >
| > One can also post from Gmane (after passing an email handshake to validate
| > the claimed 'From:' address).
|
| I can read the list now, but only a few threads, and it's not very
| convinent to post messages.

You can try to get in contact with the Gmane admins (CC'ed as
admin using gmane.org) to inquire about back-filling.

As for posting via the web interface: I have found it to be rather convenient
for being to able to post to a few lists I sort-of follow, may have been
subscribed to in the past etc pp when the alternative would be a full
subscription.

Dirk

--
Dirk Eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org | http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com