[R-sig-DB] dbClearResult function error in package RpgSQL

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothend|eck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 5 14:57:48 CET 2010

Hi, RpgSQL is a thin layer over RJDBC and so only supports its
functions.  dbClearResults and hasCompleted seem not to be currently
supported by RJDBC (I grep'd through its source code and do not see
them mentioned) but perhaps it will in the future.  If RJDBC does
support them in the future then RpgSQL should automatically inherit
them.