[R-sig-DB] [Rd] problems executing a bulk load with SQL server

Sean O'Riordain @e@npor @end|ng |rom @cm@org
Fri Nov 7 07:06:21 CET 2008

Good morning Grey,

Can you execute that query from the isql command line?

Just a wild guess but ry mixing up the forward backward slashes...
\\\\rhea/users/Risk/Dump/
this used to be needed in older versions of R for network drives

Regards,
Sean