[R-sig-DB] dbSendPreparedQuery in RSQLite

Sean Davis @d@v|@2 @end|ng |rom m@||@n|h@gov
Wed Apr 16 04:21:33 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 8:31 PM, James Bullard <bullard using berkeley.edu> wrote:
> How do we send prepared queries in RSQLite. We are interested in
>  something along the lines of
>
>  ps = dbSendPreparedQuery(conn, "SELECT * FROM table1 WHERE chr = ?",
>  data.frame("integer"))
>  for( i in 1:2)
>    rs = dbGetPreparedQuery(ps, i)
>
>  In C it would look something along the lines of
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/sqlite-users@sqlite.org/msg31854.html

It looks like this is not supported for select statements, though I
could easily be wrong.  In this particular case, you could rewrite
your select as:

"SELECT * from table1 where chr in (1,2)"

Sean