[R-sig-DB] RdbiPgSQL

Sat Apr 5 20:30:28 CEST 2008

I have offered to help with the Google Summer of Code projects for building a
DBI / PostgreSQL interface.  Given the template of Rdbi/RdbiPgSQL we know
that this will easily work on Linux et al, but has anybody tried this under
Windows?

According to the PostgreSQL website, building on Windows using MinGW should
'just work'.  Can anybody here with a R-bent give any additional colour: did
it or didn't it work ?

Thanks in advance for any pointers,  Dirk