[R-sig-DB] odbcDriverConnect not working in UNIX

d. sarthi maheshwari @@m@y@@@r @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 11 15:18:12 CEST 2007

I also getting following warnings ::

[RODBC] ERROR: state IM002, code 0, message [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data
source name not found, and no default driver specified

Kindly suggest what could be the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sar