[R-sig-DB] [R] SQLite: When reading a table, a "\r" is padded onto the last column. Why?

Seth Falcon @|@|con @end|ng |rom |hcrc@org
Thu Jan 4 22:09:40 CET 2007

ronggui <ronggui.huang using gmail.com> writes:
> When write a data frame to db table, the problem of "\r" is fixed. But
> for importing data frome file, the problem is still there. When if the
> final line lacks the eol sign "\n", "\001x\001(" comes up.

I've pushed version 0.4-18 to CRAN (should appear in a day or so).
Importing from text files with and without trailing eol marker should
be working.

You still have to tell it what eol is.

If you would like to give this new version a try right away, you can
grab it here:

    http://bioconductor.org/packages/misc/

+ seth