[R-sig-DB] RSQLite enhancements

Seth Falcon @|@|con @end|ng |rom |hcrc@org
Thu Oct 26 23:03:47 CEST 2006

I wrote:
>> Sorry for the delay.  The changes look good.  I was just testing out a
>> merge into trunk...

And I spoke a bit too soon it seems.  R is freezing when testing
the changes introduced in r200.  Seems memory related as the hang only
occurs after a number of calls to RSQLite code.

"Ashish Kulkarni" <ashish.kulkarni using kalyptorisk.com> writes:
> Fixed the documentation, please review it and let me know if I
> missed anything.

The doc fixes look good, thanks.  I have merged up to r195 without
trouble and will wait on the rest until some fixes are available.

Best,

+ seth