[R-sig-DB] Repeated errors with dbReadTable and one particular table

Prof Brian Ripley r|p|ey @end|ng |rom @t@t@@ox@@c@uk
Tue May 23 08:32:37 CEST 2006

Both your issues are with the RMySQL package, and the R posting guide asks
that you contact the maintainer (who does read this list).

I think you cannot expect a response on this list unless the maintainer
tells you that he is unable to help, AND that we have a means to reproduce
the problems.

See  http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html