[R-sig-DB] RMySQL dbSendQuery

Parlamis Franklin |p@r|@m|@ @end|ng |rom m@c@com
Fri Oct 14 22:46:37 CEST 2005

Thank you both for your responses.  I understand now.  I need to run
some R code, followed by some SQL code, followed again by some R
code, and wanted to do it from a single script.  dbSendQuery has a
one-statement limit, which I was trying to avoid.  Perhaps i will
concatenate all my commands into a single semicolon-separated string
and send that using dbQuery.