[R-sig-DB] best way to access PgSQL from R?

Timothy H. Keitt tke|tt @end|ng |rom m@||@utex@@@edu
Fri Jul 23 19:38:12 CEST 2004

There was a bug in Rdbi.PgSQL that caused a segfault on releasing the
connection. The C-code returns NULL instead of SEXP. That's not allowed,
but is undocumented (at least at the time).

T.