[R-sig-DB] dbListTables fails with Oracle

David James dj @end|ng |rom re@e@rch@be||-|@b@@com
Fri Nov 7 03:24:07 CET 2003

Hi,

That problem appears(?) to be coming from the generated code by
the pre-compiler Pro*C/C++.  In any event I've put a workaround
(plus a couple of other bug fixes) in the latest version which will
appear in CRAN sometime soon.  In the meantime you may download a
pre-release version at http://stat.bell-labs.com/RS-DBI

Hope this helps,

--
David