[R-sig-DB] Re: Rdbi package plus draft proposal (was Re: Rdbi package)

Timothy H. Keitt T|mothy@Ke|tt @end|ng |rom @tonybrook@edu
Mon Oct 8 19:51:26 CEST 2001

I think we should hold off on the packages as David's document specifies
a much bigger interface than is in Rdbi. We need some time to discuss
David's proposal. I'm fine with 'DBI' or even 'database' for the package
name. I hope to write some comments in the next week or so.

Tim

--
Timothy H. Keitt
Department of Ecology and Evolution