[R-pkgs] qqconf: An R Package for Q-Q Plot Testing Bounds

Eric Weine er|cwe|ne15 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 13 18:50:41 CET 2021

Hello!

I've recently released version 1.1.1 of qqconf
<https://cloud.r-project.org/web/packages/qqconf/index.html>. I'm
publicizing it for the first time as our vignette
<https://cloud.r-project.org/web/packages/qqconf/vignettes/qqconf_introduction.html>
tutorial
is now available. We have also published the code on github
<https://github.com/eweine/qqconf> and additional methodological details
are available on the arXiv <https://arxiv.org/abs/2111.15082>.

Our package contains a number of useful functionalities for creating
Quantile-Quantile (QQ) plots. Most importantly, qqconf can very quickly
create simultaneous testing bands for datasets of any size to conduct an
alpha level test to determine if the sample comes from a given reference
distribution. This process is much faster than any other currently
available packages, especially for large datasets.

Please reach out with any questions!

Eric.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]