[R-pkgs] A small package to make R nicer: roperators

Ben Wiseman Benj@min@Wi@em@n @ending from KornFerry@com
Thu Sep 13 22:43:44 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Recently, my coworkers and I put up a package `roperators` which adds some useful features like string arithmetic, in-place modifiers, and several shortcuts. Loosely inspired by magrittr, it simplifies your R code and makes scripts that little bit nicer to write. It also serves as a response to some of the common criticisms about R that Pythonistas often throw about (for the Hoarde and all that).

You can read about it here:
https://happylittlescripts.blogspot.com/
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/roperators/index.html

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated 😊

Ciao!

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]