[R-pkgs] New package: corrr 0.1.0

Simon Jackson drsimonjackson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 01:04:13 CEST 2016

Dear R users,

I'm glad to announce the release of a new package on CRAN for exploring
correlations in R: corrr
<https://cran.rstudio.com/web/packages/corrr/index.html> .

corrr provides a handful of methods to create and explore a correlation tbl
(rather than a matrix). E.g., rearrange() the correlations based on their
strength, or focus() on selected variables against others. All methods are
designed to work in data pipelines, and the tbl (data frame) structure
allows for custom exploration using packages like dplyr.

corrr is my first package on CRAN, and I'd greatly appreciate any feedback,
suggestions, or contributions on Github: https://github.com/drsimonj/corrr

Enjoy,

Simon

SIMON A JACKSON | Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Cognitive and Decision Sciences Research Lab (CODES), School of Psychology

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 440, Brennan MacCallum Building A18 | The University of Sydney | NSW |
2006
drsimonjackson at gmail.com <mailto:drsimonjackson at gmail.com>   | @drsimonj
<https://twitter.com/drsimonj>

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]