[R-pkgs] New package: DataExplorer

Boxuan Cui boxuancui at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:46:53 CET 2016

Dear useRs,

I am really excited that my first package is now on CRAN:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/DataExplorer/.

The package aims to simplify the data exploration process before your data
analysis and/or model building process.

Example use case: One day, you get a random dataset that you have no idea
what is in there. You could simply type the following two lines of R code
to quickly visualize things and get started.

*## assume you load the data into R and name it mysterious_data*
*library(DataExplorer)*
*GenerateReport(mysterious_data)*

I am trying to add more functionalities and also vignettes to better
illustrate how to explore your data using this package. Check the GitHub
page for most up-to-date development:
https://github.com/boxuancui/DataExplorer.

I welcome all feedback, suggestions, bug reports and feature requests.
Thank you!

Best,
Boxuan (Bo)

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]