[R-pkgs] Version 1.3.0 of apcluster package on CRAN

Ulrich Bodenhofer bodenhofer at bioinf.jku.at
Wed Jan 9 08:24:45 CET 2013

Dear colleagues,

This is to inform you that Version 1.3.0 of the R package apcluster has
been released on CRAN yesterday. We did a major extension and overhaul
of the package. Most importantly, we added Leveraged Affinity
Propagation in fulfillment of multiple users requests. It should now be
much easier to cluster large data sets. Apart from this extension, the
interfaces to apcluster() and related functions have been made more
comfortable and flexible. For more details, see the following URLs:

http://www.bioinf.jku.at/software/apcluster/
<http://www.bioinf.jku.at/software/apcluster/>
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/apcluster/index.html
<http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/apcluster/index.html>