[R-pkgs] bcrm package update
michael.sweeting at mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 2 09:24:46 CEST 2012
Version 0.3 of the bcrm package is now available on CRAN. The package
allows users to fit Bayesian Continuous Reassessment Method Phase I
trial designs. This version has the following new developments from
* Stopping rules have been added, allowing stopping to be based on a
maximum sample size, the maximum number to be treated at the final MTD
estimate, the precision of the MTD estimate, and a minumum sample size.
* Implementation of escalation based on posterior toxicity intervals
using loss functions.
* Posterior summaries after each recruited cohort can now be plotted
using the "each" argument of plot.bcrm.
* When simulating, operating characteristics are also now presented by
true regions of toxicity risk.
* Simulations now run faster, as they use information from identical
previous simulations to choose next dose. This is only implemented if
nsims<=1000, otherwise the computation time to search previous
simulations becomes unmanageable.
* Plot and print commands now refer to actual dose labels when they have
been given by the user
* Output from simulations can now be plotted as histograms using the
Dr Michael Sweeting
MRC Biostatistics Unit
Institute of Public Health
Tel: 01223 768257
Fax: 01223 760729
More information about the R-packages