[R-pkgs] Release announcement: RSQLite 0.9-0 now with more BLOBs
seth at userprimary.net
Fri May 7 19:42:15 CEST 2010
RSQLite is an R package conforming to the R DBI interface that allows
for interaction with SQLite.
Version 0.9-0 highlights:
* Support for SQLite BLOBs using raw vectors in R
* New memory model for db connections allows for more familiar R
semantics and no predefined limit to the number of connections you can
have in an R session.
* Upgrade to SQLite 18.104.22.168
* Removed an unnecessary validity check on process ID for the manager
handle. This should make use of RSQLite with the multicore package easier.
* RSQLite now depends on R >= 2.10.0
You can read more details about these and other changes here:
Seth Falcon | @sfalcon | http://userprimary.net/
More information about the R-packages