[R-pkgs] RSQLite 0.8-4 now on CRAN
seth at userprimary.net
Wed Mar 10 18:43:41 CET 2010
A new version of RSQLite (0.8-4) is now available on CRAN. Highlights
of this release:
- Fix a memory leak in bound parameter management and resolve a
missing PROTECT bug that caused spurious crashes when performing
many prepared queries.
- There is now a fairly comprehensive example of using prepared
queries in the man page for dbSendQuery-methods.
- Upgrade to SQLite 3.6.21 => 3.6.22 (minor bug fixes).
- Enable full-text search module by default. See
http://www.sqlite.org/fts3.html for details on this SQLite
- Add support for prepared queries that involve a SELECT. This was
previously unsupported. SELECT queries can now be used with
dbSendPreparedQuery. The return value is the same as rbind'ing the
results of the individual queries. This means that parameters that
return no results are ignored in the result.
Full NEWS items available here:
Seth Falcon | @sfalcon | http://userprimary.net/
More information about the R-packages