[R-pkgs] RQDA 0.1-9 is on CRAN now
ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 05:24:31 CET 2010
RQDA is a R package for computer-aided qualitative data analysis
(CAQDA). It is an easy-to-use tool to assist in the analysis of
RQDA 0.1-9 is a major upgrade with the following changes:
* widgets are enabled only if they are usable.
* Better code categories management system and various improvements of GUI.
* Click-handler for second half of code-mark.
* Better default color scheme for code mark.
* New function of and().
* New option "both" in "type of retrieval".
* New option of subset in GetAtrr().
* It can handle ' correctly now.
* Various bugfixes.
As always, feedbacks and suggestions are more than welcome.
Wincent Ronggui HUANG
Dept of Public and Social Administration
City University of Hong Kong
More information about the R-packages