[R-pkgs] survey package (3.18)
tlumley at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 23 20:06:22 CEST 2009
Version 3.18 of the survey package is now percolating through CRAN.
Since the last announcement on this list, in February, the main additions are
- standard errors for survival curves (both Kaplan-Meier and Cox model)
- svyciprop() for confidence intervals on proportions, especially in small samples or near 0 or 1.
- predictive margins by direct standardization, with marginpred()
- two-phase subsampling designs can now have arbitrary multistage designs at each phase
- Rao-Scott-type likelihood ratio tests are now available for glms and the Cox model
- a wide range of options for PPS designs without replacement
There is also experimental support for parallel processing using the 'multicore' package.
Thomas Lumley Assoc. Professor, Biostatistics
tlumley at u.washington.edu University of Washington, Seattle
More information about the R-packages