[R-pkgs] Reshape version 0.8
h.wickham at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 19:23:21 CEST 2007
Reshape version 0.8
Reshape is an R package for flexibly restructuring and aggregating
data. It's inspired by Excel's pivot tables, and it (hopefully) makes
it very easy to get your data into the shape that you want. You can find out
more at http://had.co.nz/reshape
This version brings a few minor changes to make the output more
attractive and less surprising. If you have any code that relies on
the exact output structure you might need to tweak it a little.
* preserve.na renamed to na.rm to be consistent with other R functions
* Column names are no longer automatically converted to valid R names.
You may need to use `` (those are backticks) to access these names.
* Margins now displayed with (all) instead of NA
* melt.array can now deal with cases where there are partial dimnames
- Thanks to Roberto Ugoccioni
* Added the Smiths dataset to the package
* Fixed a bug when displaying margins with multiple result variables
More information about the R-packages