[R-pkgs] Package adehabitat version 1.3
calenge at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Thu May 12 09:47:27 CEST 2005
I have just uploaded to CRAN the version 1.3 of the
package 'adehabitat'. Significant changes are
- Several functions allowing the conversion from
and to classes of the package sp have been added.
Maps of class "asc", "kasc", "area", as well as
radio-monitoring of class "traj" can now be
converted to the spatial classes available in sp.
- The function buffer.line() allows to compute buffer
around a line
- The function distfacmap() converts one factor map
into a set of maps giving the distance to the
patches belonging to the different levels.
- The kernel home-range estimation can now be fitted
using an Epanechnikov kernel (though it is still
optional), resulting in a quicker estimation.
- The former function enfa() has been modified. It
now requires a data frame (available units) and
a vector (use of each unit). If the data consist
of a point pattern and of an object kasc, the
function data2enfa is to be used before.
- The function angles() now takes an argument
indicating how successive relocations
located at the same place have to be managed.
- The function as.traj now requires at least 2
relocations to return a trajectory
- That's all, thanks for reading !
Questions, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
LBBE - UMR CNRS 5558 - Université
Claude Bernard Lyon 1 - FRANCE
tel. (+33) 04.72.43.27.57
fax. (+33) 04.72.43.13.88
More information about the R-packages