[R-pkg-devel] Is winbuilder "offline"?

Rolf Turner ro||turner @end|ng |rom po@teo@net
Sat Jul 20 01:52:55 CEST 2024

On Fri, 19 Jul 2024 10:18:27 +0200
Uwe Ligges <ligges using statistik.tu-dortmund.de> wrote:

> Not that I know, which queue do you mean?

Apologies for my ignorance but I don't understand the question.  I did
not choose a "queue".  I simply (as I have always done in the past)
pointed my browser at https://win-builder.r-project.org/ .

I then clicked on "upload page" which took me
to https://win-builder.r-project.org/upload.aspx .  I then clicked on
"Browse" under "R-release", chose the file to upload
(kanova_0.1-4.tar.gz) and clicked on "Upload File".   There were no
indications of any problems.  I waited for an email from winbuilder,
but this never came.

What am I missing?

cheers,

Rolf

P.S. Is "R-release" the queue in question?

R.

--
Honorary Research Fellow
Department of Statistics