[R-pkg-devel] cpp11 and "non-API calls to R"

Chung-hong Chan ch@|n@@wt|ney @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 11 16:22:49 CEST 2024

Not from CRAN, also not in a position to opine on cpp11 status, but I
wrote about it recently. My solution for readODS back then was to
vendor cpp11 and remove the SET_LENGTH call manually, like . But back
then CRAN might not know about this. I think it should be easier now.

https://www.chainsawriot.com/postmannheim/2024/05/26/readods230.html