[R-pkg-devel] Vignette error: "there is no package called 'markdown'"

Ivan Krylov |kry|ov @end|ng |rom d|@root@org
Sat Jun 29 11:47:28 CEST 2024

В Fri, 28 Jun 2024 22:55:23 -0500
Spencer Graves <spencer.graves using effectivedefense.org> пишет:

> 	  I'm getting, "Error: processing vignette 'sos.Rmd' failed
> with diagnostics: there is no package called 'markdown'":
>

> https://github.com/sbgraves237/sos/actions/runs/9721300082/job/26833793243
>

> 	  This is in:
>

> https://github.com/sbgraves237/sos/blob/master/vignettes/sos.Rmd

This is an rmarkdown vignette, but you're setting
\VignetteBuilder{knitr::knitr}. Does the error go away if you set
\VignetteBuilder{knitr::rmarkdown}?

Also, it's best to put both knitr and rmarkdown in the VignetteBuilder
field of the DESCRIPTION, because both packages are required to process
the vignette successfully.

--
Best regards,
Ivan