[R-pkg-devel] Incomprehensible warning while checking

Iris Simmons |kw@|mmo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 29 01:00:06 CEST 2024

Thank you Jeff! I'm not worried about the NOTE about the URLs, I've
submitted many previous versions of this package that all had that note and
they've all been accepted.

I'm worried about the WARNING when the namespace is unloaded. The message
is just "---- unloading" with no further elaboration. I can't fix this
issue because I don't actually know what's wrong.