[R-pkg-devel] Windows binary package not at mirrors

Agner Fog @gner @end|ng |rom @gner@org
Sun Jun 23 15:39:48 CEST 2024

It is probably checking the version anyway. If a binary package is
available for a later version, then it may say something like:

"The latest version of the binary package does not match your currently
installed version of R. You may update R, or you may compile the package
for the installed version of R, or you may use an older version of the
package. Do you want to compile the package?"

- Agner