[R-pkg-devel] No email with confirmation link on resubmission of package

Paul Kabaila P@K@b@||@ @end|ng |rom |@trobe@edu@@u
Wed Jun 5 10:19:27 CEST 2024

(1) Today, I submitted my R package to CRAN using
devtools::submit_cran()
which  resulted in an  email from
CRAN Package Submission Form cransubmit using xmbombadil.wu.ac.at<mailto:cransubmit using xmbombadil.wu.ac.at>
with a confirmation link,  which I clicked on.

(2) I was then sent an email from
ligges using statistik.tu-dortmund.de<mailto:ligges using statistik.tu-dortmund.de>
which notified that my package "does not pass the incoming checks automatically",
with 0 errors, 0 warnings and 2 notes.

(3) I then fixed the problem for one of the notes and explained the reason for the
other note and put this information into the file
cran-comments.md
Then I resubmitted my R package to CRAN using
devtools::submit_cran()

However, this time I did not receive an email with a confirmation link.

Has my package been resubmitted or do I need to resubmit it in some different way?

Paul Kabaila

La Trobe University | TEQSA PRV12132 - Australian University | CRICOS Provider 00115M