[R-pkg-devel] flang doesn't support derived types

Othman El Hammouchi othm@n@e|@h@mmouch| @end|ng |rom protonm@||@com
Mon Jun 3 21:09:38 CEST 2024

Hello once again,

Unfortunately, I didn't receive a reply to the mail I sent CRAN nor the
follow-up/reminder I sent on 2024-05-09. It's been nearly a month now. I
understand they're busy of course, but it's a bit disheartening not to
know what one can do to remedy the situation after putting in so much
work to try to get it published. Would you (or anyone else) have some
pointers as to how I can receive a reply from CRAN?

Yours,

Othman El Hammouchi