[R-pkg-devel] [External] Re: Assistance Needed to Resolve CRAN Submission Note

Daniel Kelley ke||ey @end|ng |rom d@|@c@
Sun May 19 11:52:08 CEST 2024

In answer to the question about tidy version on macOS, I have the latest version of that OS (Sonoma 14.5 release 23F79 -- a beta release, unless the official has caught up in recent days) and I get as follows.  The second one is from the homebrew project, and that's what gets used by default on my machine.  I don't know which of these R would be using, but I could check that if required (and if provided a hint on how to invoke R to tell me).

$  ~ /usr/bin/tidy --version
HTML Tidy for Mac OS X released on 31 October 2006 - Apple Inc. build 9576

$ ~ /usr/local/bin/tidy --version
HTML Tidy for Apple macOS version 5.8.0