[R-pkg-devel] Urgent Review of R Packages in Light of Recent RDS Exploit

Vladimir Dergachev vo|ody@ @end|ng |rom m|nd@pr|ng@com
Sat May 4 20:08:18 CEST 2024

On Sat, 4 May 2024, Maciej Nasinski wrote:

> Hey Vladimir,
> Thank you for your answer.
> GitHub codespaces are "a separate computer" and are free for students and the educational sector.

Hi Maciej,

    What I was suggesting is that instead of encapsulating the application
in a container that runs on the same physical hardware as other
containers, you would be more secure to use a dedicated computer for the
application.

    best

Vladimir Dergachev