[R-pkg-devel] Urgent Review of R Packages in Light of Recent RDS Exploit

Maciej Nasinski n@@|n@k|@m@c|ej @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 4 08:09:28 CEST 2024

Thank you all for the discussion.
Then, we should promote "code awareness" and count on the CRAN Team to
continue their great work:)

What do you think about promoting containers?
Nowadays, containers are more accessible, with GitHub codespaces being more
affordable (mostly free for students and the educational sector).
I feel containers can help a little bit in making the R work more
secure, but once more when used properly.

KR
Maciej Nasinski
University of Warsaw