[R-pkg-devel] using portable simd instructions

jesse koops je@@e@koop@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 27 08:48:56 CET 2024

Thank you, I was not aware of the easy way to search CRAN. I looked at
rcppsimdjson of course, but couldn't figure it out since it is done in
the simdjson library if interpret it correclty, not within the R
ecosystem and I didn't know how that would change things. Writing R
extensions assumes a lot of  prior knowledge so I will have to work my
way up to there first.