[R-pkg-devel] Package required but not available: ‘arrow’

Dénes Tóth toth@dene@ @end|ng |rom kogentum@hu
Thu Feb 22 12:47:31 CET 2024

Depending on your use case you can also take a look at the nanoarrow
package (https://cran.r-project.org/package=nanoarrow). Maybe it
provides all the features you need and has a much smaller footprint than
'arrow'.

Best,
Denes