[R-pkg-devel] Package required but not available: ‘arrow’

Jan van der Laan rhe|p @end|ng |rom eoo@@dd@@n|
Thu Feb 22 10:02:21 CET 2024

This error indicates that the arrow package is unavailable on the system
where your package is checked. At
https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_arrow.html you can
see that the arrow package is currently not working with clang on fedora
an debian. This is not something that you can fix. All you can do is
and wait until this is fixed.

HTH,
Jan