[R-pkg-devel] Conversion failure in 'mbcsToSbcs'

Package Maintainer ggene@|ogyp@ck@ge @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 19 13:27:03 CET 2024

Hello all:

Thank you both for your advice.

I attempted to upload the latest version to CRAN, and again received
the notification that the package did not pass.

It seems there are no warnings or errors (only 2 notes) on windows
(https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/ggenealogy_1.0.3_20240219_122904/Windows/00check.log)
and debian (https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/ggenealogy_1.0.3_20240219_122904/Debian/00check.log).

One of the notes is simply stating that the package has been archived
(which occurred even when I contacted folks before the deadline). The
other note I can fix easily (an unrecognized file type in the main
directory).

The only error delineated to me appears to be from a submission back
in November 2023
(https://cran-archive.r-project.org/web/checks/2023/2023-11-14_check_results_ggenealogy.html).

Is there anything particular I should do?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
LAR