[R-pkg-devel] Package version on CRAN not up-to-date.

Rolf Turner ro||turner @end|ng |rom po@teo@net
Mon Feb 12 20:52:20 CET 2024

On 20 January I submitted a revised version of my eglhmm package, to
CRAN. I very rapidly got an email, emanating from Uwe Ligges' address,
saying:

> Dear maintainer,
>
> thanks, package eglhmm_0.1-2.tar.gz is on its way to CRAN.
>
> Best regards,
> CRAN teams' auto-check service

However the version of eglhmm that is available from CRAN is still
0.1-1.  I have twice sent emails to Uwe Ligges (on 8 Feb. and 11
Feb.) asking why this was so.  I CC-ed these emails to
CRAN-submissions using R-project.org .

I have been met with complete radio silence. Can anyone suggest an
explanation for this phenomenon?  (I *hate* being ignored! 😊️ )

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Honorary Research Fellow