[R-pkg-devel] Package failing reverse dependency checks

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Feb 8 20:30:56 CET 2024

Hi David,

Dependency checks cannot be run on win /Mac builders as far as I know.
Some packages have more than 2000 packages depending on them.
It would be too much for the heavily used CRAN's machines.

Best,

Lluís