[R-pkg-devel] Warnings from upstream C library in CRAN submission

Sat Feb 3 16:51:23 CET 2024

Type conversions are always a bit risky... this one appears to be likely to corrupt data. If they actually intended to truncate values like this then they should have cast explicitly.

Looks like you need to report this to the SUNDIALS maintainers.