[R-pkg-devel] Clarifying CRAN's external libraries policy

Andrew Robbins @ndrew @end|ng |rom robb|n@@@me
Mon Jan 29 15:42:11 CET 2024

Personally haven't had anyone raise an issue with mine downloading
hash-verified git-tagged tarballs, but I don't know if that's because my
package is having other issues or if that's because its generally
acceptable.

-Andrew