[R-pkg-devel] New Package Removal because Shared Library Too Large from Debugging Symbols

Johann Gaebler me @end|ng |rom jg@eb@com
Thu Jan 25 15:52:05 CET 2024

It seems some of my emails didn’t make it onto the list, so I just wanted briefly to follow up to say thank you to Dirk, Ivan, Uwe, and Ben for helping with this.

Ultimately, following Ivan’s advice, I just added a GitHub action to the repo as a temporary patch to ensure that the signature gets corrected if cpp11 gets rerun.

I uploaded a new version with the correct signature to CRAN, and, as best I’m able to discern, it has passed the LTO check.

All the best,
Hans